| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 71.4mm (2.8in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:47.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Eastbourne, Days Bay:
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 18.6 kms (11.5 miles) NE
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 18.1 kms (11.2 miles) NE
- Trentham, New Zealand - 14.8 kms (9.2 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 4 kms (2.5 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 4 kms (2.5 miles) NNE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 4 kms (2.5 miles) NNE
- Waiorongomai, New Zealand - 21 kms (13 miles) E
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 5.9 kms (3.6 miles) ESE